EZ Mask is an easy to use interactive image masking tool capable of extracting almost any object in an image--even if you are dealing with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections. To work this magic, EZ Mask iteratively estimates the transparency value for every pixel in the image, based on a small sample of foreground (what you want to cut out) and background pixels marked by simple strokes on the image. There is even a Refine mode where EZ Mask automatically updates the mask or composite as you paint a stroke. In addition, the foreground colors are estimated in the semi-transparent areas to create a seamless composite.
EZ Mask Features:
- Stroke based masking
- Capable of extracting almost any object in an image
- Excels with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections
- Interactive Refine mode to finesse the mask
- Edge color estimation prevents fringing to create a seamless composite
- Blue/Green spill suppression
- Foreground color correction, position, scaling, rotation and corner-pinning
- Brackets Keyboard Shortcut to Change Brush Size
You can use the bracket keys [ ] to change the brush size.
- Color Correction
Color Correction parameters have been added to adjust the color of the masked object.
Add a DVE has been added to position, scale, rotate and corner pin the masked object.
- Lightroom Support
Lightroom is now supported.
- Retina Display Support
Support for Mac Retina displays has been added.
Mac OSX 10.7.x and up
Download File Size:28.62 MB