Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
Ben Finkel covers the topics and material required to architect and organize enterprise implementations on the Microsoft Azure Platform. The 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions takes a high-level approach to the structure and organization of implementations on the Microsoft Azure Platform. This course also will help you prepare for the certification exam by covering each exam objective, as well as demonstrating practical applications for using these features.
The 70-534 exam and this course cover the following general topics: Design Azure infrastructure, Securing Resources, Storage and Data Access Strategies, Advanced Application Development, Websites, and Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
1. Azure GFS Datacenters (12 min)
2. Azure Virtual Networks (19 min)
3. Designing Azure Compute (19 min)
4. Azure VPN and ExpressRoute (7 min)
5. Azure Load Balancing Services (9 min)
6. Azure Active Directory (12 min)
7. Hybrid Identities (12 min)
8. Azure Data Security (10 min)
9. Role-Based Access Control (11 min)
10. Designing Data Storage (14 min)
11. Azure Mobile Services (12 min)
12. Push Notifications (7 min)
13. Web APIs (10 min)
14. Hybrid Applications (8 min)
15. Azure Media Services (7 min)
16. Compute-Intensive Applications (10 min)
17. Long Running Applications (13 min)
18. Selecting Storage (15 min)
19. Architecting Azure Web Apps (8 min)
20. Deploying Azure Web Apps (11 min)
21. Business Continuity with Azure Web Apps (10 min)
22. SCCM Deployment with Azure (10 min)
23. Design a Monitoring Strategy (9 min)
24. Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (10 min)
25. Azure Automation (10 min)
26. Azure Classic vs. Resource Manager (10 min)
"The best part about being a trainer is learning all of these great new technologies, and working with a community of people who are all passionate about learning, and just generally being a part of a culture that values learning the way I do. I love sitting down and working through an involved or complex topic so that I can competently speak about it on screen."
Ben Finkel has worked in software development for 18 years within a variety of industries, including banking/finance, insurance, and healthcare. Before joining CBT Nuggets, he was a software engineer at M&T Bank in Buffalo, New York. He is a Google Certified Trainer. When he’s not creating CBT Nuggets training videos, Ben enjoys skiing, snowboarding, reading, and home brewing beer and cider. He also considers himself a hobbyist programmer and likes learning new development technologies.
Download File Size:409.54 MB