Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the 16.02.00.01 version of LEAP Bridge Concrete CONNECT Edition is a powerful modeling and analysis solution for small to medium concrete bridges of all types: precast, cast-in-place, reinforced, and post-tensioned.
This comprehensive bridge application offers a synthesis of geometric modeling, substructure and superstructure analysis
and design, and load rating in a single, information-rich environment. Intelligent data management, computational modeling, and automated drawing production revolutionize the bridge delivery process.
Improve decision making for design and construction while connecting and enhancing your workflow. Exchange project information including bridge geometry, materials, loads, prestressing strand pattern, and shear reinforcement. Innovative analysis, design, and load-rating functionality come together in one advanced environment with LEAP Bridge Concrete.
Tap into the full power of specialized modules that share a common information model from a single interface for:
- Computational bridge layout and design
- Analysis, design, and load rating for post-tensioned and reinforced concrete box girder, T-beam, and slab bridges
- Analysis, design, and load rating for simple and multi-span precast and prestressed concrete bridges
- Analysis and design of reinforced concrete abutments, piers, and foundations
- Analysis and design of spliced precast/prestressed bridge girders
Easily handle the vast majority of the bridges built today, with the smart choice for concrete bridges.
LEAP Bridge Concrete CONNECT Edition V16 Update 2 contains enhancements and several bug fixes. The main enhancements include:
- Upgrade to AASHTO LRFD 7th Edition with 2016 Interims
- Support two recent versions of the LRFD code
- Support lightweight concrete design in all superstructure and substructures modules
- Support effective footing dimensions in spread footing as per LRFD Section 10
- Support 23 new VDOT beam types in modeling, analysis, and design
- Support quantities of wing wall
- Support the Unicode
- The entire project has been ported to Visual Studio 2015
For the detailed release notes, see the attached PDF file: http://communities.bentley.com/cfs-file/__key/telligent-evolution-components-attachments/01-7654-00-00-00-27-19-06/LEAP-Bridge-Concrete-CONNECT-Edition-v16.2-Release-Notes.pdf
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: LEAP Bridge Concrete
Version: CONNECT Edition build 16.02.00.01
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Download File Size:400.63 MB