Bentley Systems Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the 11.00.01.208 version of RAM Connection CONNECT Edition. This software offers the best flexibility for the design of different shear, moment, braces, splices and base plates connection types.
Perform analysis and design of virtually any connection type and verify your connections in seconds, all with comprehensive calculations, including seismic compliance. Increase your productivity with optimized workflows and full integration of 3D design models, including the ability to customize the application with your preferences. Efficiently design and optimize a myriad of connections included in the AISC (ASD and LRFD), EC3, GB, and BS specifications. Quickly complete all your connections, such as shear and moment connections, braced frame connections, column/beam splices, and base plates.
RAM Connection CONNECT Edition 11.00.01.208 Release Notes:
This release is part of the new Bentley product generation called CONNECT Edition, which succeeds the V8i generation that has been in place for the past several years. While not all Bentley products will move to CONNECT Edition this year, the RAM products are part of the first wave of applications moving to this exciting new release. In addition to a new name, the product icon has a new look as shown below. Aside from this, the software looks and feels the same way it always has. As the name suggests, the theme of the CONNECT Edition is a set of new features and services that will better connect project team members within and across organizations and enable easier access to resources such as learning materials. This collective set of services is called Bentley Cloud Services. The portal to this can be accessed from the RAM Connection button. The set of cloud-based services available in the first CONNECT Edition releases will represent just a fraction of what will become available over the coming months and years.
- The chord plastification capacity, for AISC Single Plate, is now according AISC Steel Design Guide 24.
- EN 1993-EC3 connections consider a horizontal tying force equal or not less than 75 kN according to EN requirements.
- For AISC Base Plate, a flag was added to enable stiffener modification of "m" and "n" dimensions.
- For AISC Gusset Base Plate, the minimum anchor edge distance of 3 in was removed as this check is related to minimum concrete cover. This allows smaller plates to be designed properly.
- AISC Chevron was assigned to HSS beams. Now this is validated as currently the design only considers I shaped sections as beams.
- Prying action bolt tributary length is now properly considered according to AISC 360-10 and Steel Construction Manual 14th Edition.
- For AISC Moment End Plate with haunched members, a flag was added to consider compression flange yielding
- Other several minor fixes.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: RAM Connection
Version: CONNECT Edition 11.00.01.208
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Download File Size:417.83 MB