PX-64 Percussion Strip - is a seven-stage processor designed specifically
for shaping drum and percussion sounds. Like the VX-64 Vocal Strip, the
PX-64 Percussion Strip employs Cakewalk.fs exclusive tube saturation
algorithms with unique filtering and auto-leveling circuitry technologies.
Combining transient shaping, compression, expansion, equalization, delay,
and tube saturation in one convenient plug-in, the PX-64 Percussion Strip
includes 70 go-to presets along with click & drag reordering of processing
stage routing, making it fast and easy to enhance any drum or percussion
track in seconds.
Processing stages include:
* Input - the Input/Gain stage simulates a tube pre amp.
* Transient Shaper - shape the audio signal.fs attack phase
independently of the decay/sustain phase.
* Compressor - balance the overall signal level and limit the dynamic
* Expander - control dynamic range by reducing levels that fall
beneath a specified threshold.
* Contour EQ - 4-band EQ optimized for drums and percussion.
* Delay - adds space and rhythm to the signal with option to tempo
sync to host.
* Output - output gain stage and specialized saturation control with a
built in soft-clipping filter.
Download File Size:10.85 MB