Cerebro S/A has released CerebroMix 10.1, is the unique software that design and analyses pressure vessel and mixing systems. CerebroMix calculates pressure vessel calculations per ASME Code Section VIII, Division 1.
About CerebroMix. The CerebroMix program is the unique software that design and analyses pressure vessel and mixing systems. CerebroMix calculates pressure vessel calculations per ASME Code Section VIII, Division 1. The mixing system is analyzed by and mathematical method develop by Cerebro S/A over the last 20 years. The program wizard format allows users to enter data very fast, in safe mode and with a short learning time. The program can design pressure vessels under internal or external pressure with the following components:
- Elliptical, Torispherical, Conical, Toriconical, Hemispherical and Welded Flat covers (UG-34).
- Cylindrical shells.
- Nozzles, with large opening analysis per Appendix 1-7.
- Legs supports for vertical vessels.
- Saddles supports for horizontal vessels (Zick analysis).
- Wind loads and Earthquake loads per UBC-97.
- NR-13 report for Brazilian users.
- Special Heads for atmospheric tanks with impellers.
- Paddle Impellers.
- High Efficiency and Propeller Impellers
- Flat and Concave Radial Turbines
- Flat and Tubular Anchors, with and without Wipers
- Mixing of Liquid-Liquid, Liquid-Solid, Liquid-Gaseous and Liquid-Gaseous-Solid.
About Cerebro S/A. Cerebro S/A is an engineering company focused on developing solutions in the areas of pressure vessels and fluid agitation. In addition to developing software CerebroPV and CerebroMix, Cerebro S/A does consulting in the areas of certification and manufacturing of ASME pressure vessels, industrial activities and agitation of fluids.
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Download File Size:39.04 MB