Make a big scene bigger. Create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. Start a fire or make it rain. Animate a logo or a character. With After Effects CC, the industry-standard animation and creative compositing app, you can take any idea and make it move.
There's nothing you can't create with After Effects.
Animators, designers, and compositors use After Effects to create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and the web.
Roll credits. Spin words. Twirl titles.
Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Start from scratch or with one of the animation presets available right inside the app. From spin to swipe to slide, there are countless ways to make your text move with After Effects.
Explosive effects. Mind-blowing results.
Combine videos and images to send a UFO across the sky, blur out a logo, or create an explosion — the possibilities are endless. There are hundreds of effects to get just the look you want, from adding fog to changing colors to making it snow.
Set anything in motion using keyframes, including logos, shapes, and cartoons. Add sound for really amazing results.
Plays well with others.
After Effects works together seamlessly with other Adobe apps. Edit comps and immediately see how they look in Premiere Pro with Dynamic Link. Easily import work from Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition. And use Team Projects to collaborate with editors no matter where they're located.
Animate motion graphics, including charts, graphs, promos, and schedules using imported data.
Immersive VR editing
Tools for 360/VR are now deeply integrated into After Effects. Edit stitched videos without distortion, apply seamless effects and motion graphics to 360 videos, and more.
Keyboard shortcut mapping
Find and customize keyboard shortcuts quickly using a visual map.
Performance and navigation improvements
Get started faster with an intuitive start screen. Render layer transforms and motion blur on the GPU. And select and preview your favorite fonts with a new menu.
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- macOS version 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS version 10.12 (Sierra), or Mac OS X version 10.11 (El Capitan)
- 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended*
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
Download File Size:7.19 GB