The definitive audio production environment on the Windows
SONAR Producer Edition has a well-earned reputation for
delivering powerful production tools in a fast, streamlined user
interface. With SONAR 4, Cakewalk has added powerful new
recording, editing, comping and navigation tools that optimize
workflow for today's professional. In addition, version 4
combines innovative surround and AV capabilities along with
precise engineering tools.
SONAR 4 Producer Edition is the perfect solution for composing,
recording, editing, mixing, and remixing music productions; and
for providing voice over, score, sound design and post audio for
film, TV, video, commercials, and games.
With its open support for industry standard technologies and
hardware, the scalability of a native processing system, and
virtually unlimited software capabilities, SONAR 4 Producer
Edition represents the definitive audio production environment
on the Windows platform.
Producer Edition exclusives
- Multi-format surround mixing and editing with over 30
configurations supported (5.1, 7.1, LCRS, etc.).
- Intuitive surround panner: focus, width, angle, front/rear
balance controls, LFE send; speaker muting & soloing; control
- Lexicon. Pantheonassic Lexicon Reverbs]for the first time ever in
multi-channel environments up to 5.1. Stereo version of
Lexicon Pantheon also included.
- Sonitus Surround Compressor]a professional, nine-channel
compressor specifically designed for surround applications.
- SurroundBridge ]use stereo plug-ins in multi-channel
environments. Patches and links plug-ins across all channels
on a surround bus allowing for control from a single UI.
Unlink for different settings on different channels.
- Sonitus:fx Suite]critically acclaimed automatable effects:
Compressor, Delay, Gate, Modulator, Multiband Compressor,
Parametric EQ, Phase, Reverb, Surround, Wah wah.
- Video Thumbnail track]makes scoring to video even easier,
perfectly align audio with on-screen action, auto-snap to
- POW-r Dithering]unique, patent pending algorithms for
converting 20, 24, and 32 bit audio to CD standard 16-bit
format, while retaining dynamic efficiency and very low noise,
optimized for use with all sample rates.
- Prosoniq MPEX time scaling]great for matching audio to video
or for loop/sample authoring.
- Dynamic Console with per-channel EQ and assignable FX
controls]access effect and EQ setting directly from the
Console view without opening plug-in windows.
more info available at:
Download File Size:120.41 MB