Bentley Systems, has announced the release of LEAP Bridge Steel CONNECT Edition V18 for the 3D modeling, design, analysis, and load rating of everyday steel bridges.
What’s New in LEAP Bridge Steel CONNECT Edition V18 - April, 2018
The following enhancements and bug fixes are available in this release.
- Response Spectrum Analysis (RSA)
- Design Optimization for Tub-Girders
- New Cross-Frame Locations Wizard
- Phase I for PennDOT Design Manual - Part 4 Design Checks (it will be followed by Phase II and III for full compliance)
- Z Type Cross-Frame Definition
- Double Sections for Cross-Frame Members
This release fixes a number of issues including:
- Defect regarding analytical model generation for some models
- Incorrect placement of double bearings for tub-girder bridges
- Error in section compactness check in AASHTO 184.108.40.206.2
- Incorrect location of field splice in field splice design report
About LEAP Bridge Steel. The software, which adheres to AASHTO Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) Specifications, enables users to leverage the benefits of bridge information modeling (BrIM), including increased efficiency and data reuse across the bridge lifecycle. It also provides the advantages of optioneering – which enables engineers to quickly consider trade-offs between multiple design strategies. When used with Bentley’s LEAP Bridge Enterprise software for concrete bridges, LEAP Bridge Steel provides bridge engineers and designers a comprehensive solution to evaluate multiple concrete or steel design alternatives.
LEAP Bridge Steel users also benefit from faster and more reliable workflows as well as from rework being minimized – due to the accuracy and consistency of the 3D models.
About Bentley Systems. Bentley Systems is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Product: LEAP Bridge Steel
Version: CONNECT Edition V18 (version 18.00.00.31)
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8.x / 10
Download File Size:610.91 MB