Argon offers entry-level 3D modeling without the commitment of high-end professional packages. It contains the same solid and surface modeling, rendering engine and animation tools found in Cobalt™ and Xenon™, but without the high-end mechanical design and extreme productivity features you may not need yet.
For both Macintosh and Windows, Argon lets you model and render with such a straightforward interface that you’ll forget you’re using a computer. Intended for those needing precision 3D modeling without cumbersome parametric history. Argon 3D Modeling
Speed designs from concept to profit with unmatched flexibility and power:
- Class-A NURBS surfaces, ACIS solids and intuitive wireframe are in one seamless package.
- Unique Organic Workflow design process lets you work any way you choose.
- Non-modal interface lets you switch between modeling techniques and approaches on the fly.
- Dynamic dimensioning for rapid modifications to your engineering drawings.
- More than 30 professional translators included FREE.
The Vellum® magic is addictive
Ask any Ashlar-Vellum customer why they use our products and you’ll hear about “Vellumness.” Across our product line, the uniting element is the magical feel of creative simplicity and efficient power. It anticipates your needs and quietly offers help without distraction or intrusion.
Switch seamlessly among modeling tools
Create a solid then add a surface—or the other way around. Don’t change modes or views, simply work with any tool, any way you want.
Work in a non-linear creative environment
Only Ashlar-Vellum’s Organic Workflow™ allows designers to create outstanding products through easy design iteration, transparent tools, and hands-on control of the production process. Start anywhere necessary within the design process and move freely in any direction. This allows the creative process to sustain radical change while still maintaining integrity.
Draw any shape
Break through the limits of traditional CAD’s lines, arcs and circles to the world of organic shapes, free flowing curves and sensual lines.
Facilitate and improve manufacturing and analysis
3D models enable CAM-driven machining, rapid prototyping like stereolithography, and allow engineering analysis to be performed. Without them, you’re working in the dark.
Rise above the competition
Leading design innovators share a common tool: Ashlar-Vellum products. From renowned jewelry designers in New York and Paris to athletic equipment companies in the Pacific Northwest, from Apple Computer to Scaled Composites, Argon’s flexibility frees creative people to focus on design.
Transfer files seamlessly
Collaborate creatively with others. Even files from high-end, enterprise-based CAD programs can be imported and exported. Work within the power and elegance of the Vellum® interface, then export the file to meet the demands of less enlightened CAD users.
Show what you mean
The photo-realistic rendering in Argon goes beyond visualization to reality. 3D models promote greater understanding among designers, customers and manufacturing.
- Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 (x32 or x64)
- 32 MB Accelerated Video Card w/ Open GL (Standard on all business-class systems since 2005. Additional RAM will not improve performance.)
- Medium- to High-performance Workstation-class Graphics Subsystem Recommend for Real-time Environment Mapping on Complex Files
- 512 MB RAM Required / 2 GB Recommended
- 1 GB Free Hard DriveSpace Required / 4+ GB Recommended
Download File Size:184.2 MB