Siemens is pleased to announce the availability of Mold Wizard Easy Fill Advanced 2.20180126. This module will enable the innovative and professional mold filling simulation technologies to further enhance the mold design-to-manufacturing process for users of NX 12.0.
What's new in Mold Wizard for NX 12.0:
Mold Wizard: Cooling Circuit
New in NX 12 features enhancements to the mold wizard tool. The improvements to the cooling circuit make it so steps in the circuit design process are eliminated. This enhancement to the cooling circuit ulitmatley increases productivity.
New capabilities include:
Automatic recognition of Baffle as filling object
- New attributes assigned to the channels cylinder faces such as MW_CAM_FACE_ATTRIBUTE
- Water = MW_COOL_WATER
- Oil = MW_OIL_WATER
- Air = MW_AIR_WATER
- All attributes are controlled through cooling_reg.xls
Mold Wizard: Design Ejector Pin
New in NX 12 features enhancements to the Mold Wizard tool. These enhancements to the design ejector pin eliminate the need to move out of the mold wizard applications, as well as increasing productivity.
- Allows users to configure parent of ejector pin during creation
- Allow users to place blade ejector pin with rib edge as reference.
- Only active when inserting flat ejector pin
Mold Wizard: Project Initialize
New in NX 12 features all new enhancements to Mold Wizard. With the Project Initalize function you are now able to create BOMs with ease, as well as have consistency across design and other downstream processes
- Several attributes restored in TOP component are now used for downstream
- UM_PRODUCT_MATERIAL: reused when creating drawings
- UM_SHRINK_VALUE: reused when creating drawings
- DATE : records real machine time
- DESIGNER: updated to current machine host name
- User can configure a CUSTOMER attribute with multiple values
NX 12: Rough offset enhancements
A new robust offset functionality has been introduced in NX 12 to offset any complex shapes (surfaces, facet, solid bodies, etc) into a convergent body as output. The output geometries produced here can be used in downstream processes such as tool design.
- Eliminates spikes, cuts and steps from the resultant output facets
- Users can input offset distance and direction to control the offset
This new function can be accessed from Edit->Facet Body -> Offset and replaces Rought Offset function available in releases prior to NX 12
Note: For details on these new features and enhancements, refer to the manual files available from the NX 12.0 Help Documentation in chapter "Tooling design".
About NX Mold Wizard. NX Mold Wizard applies Process Wizard technology to optimize the mold design process, delivering levels of productivity that dramatically outperform traditional CAD software. Providing a structured workflow based on expert best practices, automation of mold-specific design tasks and libraries of standard mold components, NX Mold Wizard provides a step-by-step process that promotes the most efficient workflow, while integrating complex elements of design technology into automated sequences. Some key capabilities in NX Mold Wizard.
- Full NX part design capability for “one-stop” customers
- Comprehensive data import, with translators or native format read to bring in third-party design files
- Manufacturability checking for molded parts
- Advanced parting tools driven by the power of NX
- Automatic core and cavity insert creation
- Model swap for automatic updates, compare new versions
- Shrinkage calculation and adjustment
- Mold base and standard part catalogs
- Ejector pin post, sliders and lifters
- Cooling layout, tubes and fittings
- Automatic bill of material (BOM) creation
- Automatic drawing creation where required
About Siemens PLM Software. Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
Product: Mold Wizard Easy Fill Advanced
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise editions
Software Prerequisites: Siemens NX 12.0 with module MOLDWIZARD
Download File Size:297.27 MB