Updated: Added other Localisations
PTC, The Product Development Company, recently released a new service release of Mathcad 15.0 M050, the latest release of PTC engineering calculation software.
About PTC Mathcad 15.0 Mathcad 15.0 delivers enhanced capabilities to help customers solve their most pressing engineering calculation needs and improve the documentation of calculations throughout the product development process.
Mathcad 15.0 includes over 25 new functions, more robust reference libraries and integration with third-party tools, including the latest version of Microsoft Excel. Additionally, the Mathcad 15.0 integration with existing engineering platforms like Pro/ENGINEER, as well as with PTC’s Windchill solutions, Windchill PDMLink and Windchill ProductPoint, enables better management of critical engineering content, making it easier to share and reuse information leading to standardization and best practices.
Highlights of the enhancements in Mathcad 15.0 include:
- Design of Experiments (DoE) – Over 25 new functions to reduce the time and expense of conducting experiments thru DoE by understanding the variable interactions that will influence the experiment. DoE helps identify critical factors and optimal settings for complex processes. It provides templates for a fewer number of experiments which are indispensable when having multiple variables and levels.
- Integration to Knovel Math content – Quickly access the full list of Knovel’s fully documented Mathcad worksheets from Roark’s and Hick’s reference works reducing the time it takes to solve complex math problems.
- Integration with Kornucopia software – Kornucopia by Bodie Technology, is designed to reduce time and effort spent on analysis by providing functions and templates using Mathcad-based documented workflows, that improves interpretations and value of experimental data and simulation results.
- Integration to Truenumbers – Truenumbers by True Engineering Technology enables the ability to easily communicate values across applications and the organization without loss of quantity or unit integrity. Results and values can be moved outside of Mathcad onto different document types – enabling easy sharing of the data.
- Support for latest version of Microsoft Excel – Leverage the following functions and features with Excel: READEXCEL(), WRITEEXCEL(), READFILE, the data import wizard, and the Excel Add-in.
About PTC. PTC provides discrete manufacturers with software and services to meet the globalization, time-to-market and operational efficiency objectives of product development. Using the company’s CAD, and content and process management solutions, organizations in the Industrial, High-Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Consumer and Medical industries are able to support key business objectives and create innovative products that meet both customer needs and comply with industry regulations.
Product: PTC Mathcad
Version: 15.0 (M050 [MC15_M050_20171129])
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Download File Size:275.92 MB