× DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome: 2019 Close
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome: 2019 by DK Travel
English | October 2nd, 2018 | ISBN: 1465471545 | 352 Pages | EPUB | 240.04 MB
Find your corner of Rome with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this great city before you’ve even packed your case – step back in time at the Roman Forum and Colosseum, get a bird’s eye view of Rome from the top of the Victor Emmanuel Monument, or relax in Villa Borghese park. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Rome covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Rome: beautiful piazzas, spectacular art, ancient monuments, lively local markets, heavenly ice cream – what will yours be?
• See Rome from a different angle - 20 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
• A year-long calendar of events in Rome gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
• Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and Metro, tram and bus map
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Over 17 detailed, color maps help you navigate Rome with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including St Peter’s Basilica, the Palatine and the Pantheon
• Covers Capitol; Forum and Palatine; Piazza della Rotonda; Piazza Navona; Piazza di Spagna and Villa Borghese; Campo de’ Fiori; Quirinal and Monti; Esquiline; Lateran; Caracalla; Aventine; Trastevere; Janiculum; Vatican; and Via Veneto; plus sights beyond the old city walls, including day trips further afield
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Enjoy My Blog | Subscribe My RSS Channel
Download File Size:240.38 MB