× iZotope Mobius Filter v1.00a WiN Close
iZotope Mobius Filter v1.00a WiN | 8.5 Mb
Add movement and emotion to your music with Mobius Filter’s infinitely ascending or descending filter sweeps. Find the sweet spot for your track quickly and fluidly, to push to extreme heights or add subtle hints of motion. Create fresh filter effects for any genre—massive filter swells, psychedelic alternatives to flange effects, or fresh inspiration for adventurous soundscapes.
Based on the auditory illusion of the Shepard tone, Mobius Filter creates perpetually rising or falling effects while maintaining full-frequency bandwidth. Add it to any source audio to instantly create fresh energy for your tracks.
- Drag it around: Draw your own expressive sweeps with the X/Y pad, making fluid adjustments to both Center Frequency and Resonance using a single control.
- Get in sync: Get a rapid, pulsing effect or slower motion by adjusting the Host Tempo Sync to anything from eighth notes to eight bars.
- Immerse yourself: Create an immersive environment with the Stereo slider, which widens the stereo field in an amount of your choosing.
- Put it on hold: Create a static filter effect by pausing the filter motion with the Pause function. Or, pause when it feels right and then automate to create custom sweeps.
Platform: WiN32/64 - VST/VST3/AAX
R2R Release Note HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Due to the change of iLok deal in iZotope products, we haven't released new products for years. That "AuthAssistant.exe" is dropped and all iLok API call is included in the plugin itself, which means emulator is not a possible attack anymore.
Although cracking iZotope is not a difficult job, we took a time to make it "better" in many meanings, just install and enjoy :)
- Simplified custom installer
- Pre iLok Authorization without iLok driver
- Seperate component installer (No installation collision like orignal)
- No installation info disappearing like original
- Better compression than original
- Faster installation than original
You CAN mix new R2R releases with others, but NOT RECOMMENDED, since new iZotope installer has some issues we listed above. You should install R2R releases only, to take the best advantage. If you want to clean up old iZotope releases before starting installing new R2R releases,
1. Uninstall ALL iZotope products
2. Delete RegKey HKCU\Software\iZotope
3. Done, let's start clean iZotope life and Stay away from official installers.
Because we don't use official installer nor iLok integration, we won't release minor change updates for iZotope products.
v2.00 -> v2.01 - We take care
v2.00 -> v2.00b - We won't because not affected
In other words, you can ignore those official minor change if you use R2R releases. If updated is needed by minor changes, we take care in that case.
Check my blog!
Download File Size:8.55 MB