Media Encoder CC. Your go-to application for all media processing. Ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output any format you can imagine. This powerful media management tool allows you to work with media in a unified way across applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and other applications provides a seamless media processing workflow.
Such video and audio formats are characterized by an increased degree of compression. Using this program, you can export video to formats supported by various devices, from DVD players and websites to mobile phones,portable media players and standard and high definition TVs.
It is also important that the Adobe Media Encoder SS 2018 allows you to process several video and audio clips in batch mode; in environments where video is a significant part of the content,batch processing speeds up the workflow. During the encoding of video files, the program can add,reorder and change the parameters for encoding files in the batch queue.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 supports a variety of video export formats, depending on theAdobe applications installed with this program. In particular, it is the core of coding for Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Prelude. However, the program can also be used as a standalone coding tool.
Benefits of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019:
- Select a channel when publishing on YouTube and in Vimeo
- Select a playlist when publishing to YouTube
- Select a page when publishing to Facebook
- Add your own title when published on YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo
- Add your own thumbnail of the video when you publish on YouTube
- Notification of missing positions in the queue before encoding
- Adaptive H.264 transmission rate settings that automatically select the optimal output
speed based on the size and frame rate of the original video
- Support for exporting GIF animations to Mac and Wi ndows
- Improved Time Tuner effect
- New optimized list of H.264 settings
- Support for encoding / decoding in RF64 WAV format, decoding for Sony X-OCN and
intelligent rendering of QuickTime DNx
- Warning when importing QuickTime sources of other format
- Changing the time code for multimedia content with 720p resolution 59.94
CPU:Intel 6thGen or newer CPU
OS:Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), version 1703 or later (required)
RAM:16 GB of RAM
Hard disk space:4GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
Monitor resolution:1920 x 1080 or greater display resolution
GPU:Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance (see Premiere Pro System Requirements)
Download File Size:1.26 GB