Initial Audio Heat Up 3 Essentials Bundle WiN | 25.6 Gb
Initial Audio proudly presents Heat Up 3. A major update to our hugely successful Heat Up 2 virtual instrument loved by music producers across the globe! The focus of Heat Up 3 is even better sound quality and much more expression to really bring out the best of each instrument. Heat Up 3 comes with over 860 instruments including a brand new expansion pack Studio Essentials. Heat Up 3 comes as a VST plugin for Windows. Also included is a standalone app for both Windows so HeatUp 3 can be played without a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation).
Why Heat Up 3?
There are many choices out there today for music producers when it comes to audio plugins. We are sure you already have many plugins that you love so why buy Heat Up 3? The simple answer is quality, value and a massive range of sounds that every producer needs, all in one simple to use plugin.
The main advantage of Heat Up 3 is that it uses high quality multi samples recorded from many different sources, we have real recorded instruments such as pianos and brasses as well samples from a multitude of analog and digital hardware. Heat Up 3 captures the unique sound of lots of different types of instruments, all rolled into one easy to use plugin.
- Over 850 multi sampled instruments in categories such as Keys, Brass, Bass, Hits, Pads, Leads, Organs, Arps and Sequences, Plucks, Strings, Synths, Drum Kits, Bells, Choirs and much more! Basically every sound you could possibly need to make your next song.
- Expression page making each instrument more natural sounding and expressive.
- 12 High Quality effects in a reorderable effect rack, such as Reverb, Chorus, Compressor, Vibrato, Tremolo, Reverse and more.
- Powerful sequencer with lots of presets to inspire your next song. With a Humanize mode for extra realism.
- 2 ADSR envelopes and 2 LFOs with waveform editor routable to any parameter.
- Crystal clear limiting algorithm to limit the output of Heat Up. Even if the output goes above 0 decibels (clipping) there will be zero distortion.
- Atmosphere layer, add extra atmosphere to your instruments with sounds like tape hiss, vinyl sounds, wind, rain and much more. Drag and drop your own samples to use as an atmosphere layer.
- On Release Sample. Select a sample to play on release either always or randomly. Drag and drop to use your own release samples.
Download File Size:25.81 GB