× Red Room Audio Palette Runs And Arps v1.1 KONTAKT Close
Red Room Audio Palette Runs And Arps v1.1 KONTAKT | 2.19 Gb
Palette is a series of thematic professional orchestral and cinematic Kontakt virtual instruments for songwriters and media composers. It was recorded in a dedicated hall with world-renowned performers by a passionate and experienced team of sample makers. It was a dream come true for us to make and we hope this expansive set of scoring tools inspires you to write some great music.
There’s an awful lot of content here, so to make things more accessible we divided it into multiple products. The first is “Palette - Symphonic Sketchpad,” which contains the building blocks to quickly and easily bring your cinematic ideas to life. Then, to add detail and color to your compositions we’ve put together additional tool sets we call “Brush Packs.”
These brush packs do not require that you own Symphonic Sketchpad, but focus on deeper and more specific scoring elements like orchestral FX, percussion loops or true-legato melodic ensembles. This modular approach allows you the opportunity to pick up the tools you want and not the ones you don’t. Since all Palette instruments were recorded in the same hall by the same production team and the same musicians, they complement each other perfectly.
• Orchestral Strings and Woodwinds performing scales and arpeggios.
• Scales in 6 common modes, each with up to 13 variations, plus 20 kinds of arpeggios.
• Real, unscripted recordings - over 2400 phrases in total.
• All content syncs to host tempo.
• Visual notation plus drag and drop MIDI data.
• Recorded in a fairly dry hall by some of Europe’s finest professional musicians.
• 3 microphone positions.
• Modern, easy to use GUI with onboard FX rack.
• 2.2 GB of content - 4.812 samples (24-Bit/44.1 kHz .NCW).
• Works with the free Kontakt Player.
• Full NKS compatibility (Komplete Kontrol and Maschine).
Check my blog!
Download File Size:2.2 GB