× Toolchefs Atoms Crowd 2.5.0 Close
Toolchefs Atoms Crowd 2.5.0 | 414.5 mb
Toolchefs has released Atoms Crowd 2.5.0, the latest update to its cross-platform crowd simulation system, adding a “state of the art” OpenGL draw system with support for LODs, and big render speed boosts.
Atoms Crowd is a crowd simulation framework which is skeleton based, modular and fully customizeable via c++ or python. Atoms Crowd is integrated with Maya, Houdini and Katana but is also a standalone application and supports Vray, Renderman and Arnold.
2.5.0 - Date Release Dec 11, 2018:
This version of Atoms Crowd contains the following bug fixes and improvements.
Features and improvements:
- Variation preview inside the Variation Manager
- Updated the AtomsCache/AtomsClothCache API
- Renamed atoms vex function using "atoms" prefix and lower case
- Support Houdini 17.0.416
- Removed Alembic lib as dependency
- Updated python boost to 1.61 for maya 2018
- Fbx maya exporter: stack name has the same name of the output file
- Invalid motion blur samples exported from maya with renderman 22
- Mesh Avoidance module not working when raycast intersect only on the center and not no the side of the sight rays
- Wrong blending frames at the end of a transition/non loop clip
- ACS-68: crash when loading an agentType of a cache inside the AtomsUI
- ACS-44: Crash when using the vex function getAgentsStringMetadata with an empty default value
About Atoms Crowd. The ToolChefs release Atoms Crowd, a new framework designed for crowd simulations for the visual effects and animation industries. Atoms is completely standalone tool that can easily be integrated into any 3D application and supports integration Autodesk Maya, Katana and Side FX Houdini. The framework allows for an easy change of data between the two 3D programs.
Atoms sets the focus of making crowd simulation easy no matter your skill level. The idea is that you don’t need to be a technical artist or savvy with scripting to art direct crowd shots. The “democratization” of crowd simulation and other technically heavy effects sims has been an ongoing one. Others have brought simplicity into focus with products like Golaem Crowd for Maya.
Atoms is different from the others by being a standalone framework allowing it to support multiple 3D software packages. The framework gives you full control on every aspect of the simulation process. Different users can take advantage of their own skillsets: Like working with nodes, python scripting, or plugins — Each can be an Atoms workflow.
About ToolChefs. Founded in 2014 by Daniele Federico and Alan Stanzione, who between them have more than 20 years experience within the VFX and Animation industries. Daniele specializes in animation, rigging and pipeline development and has worked on projects to include Gravity, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Happy Feet 2, The Guardians of the Galaxy to name a few. Alan has a degree in Electronic Engineering and was the main developer of the MPC crowd engine ALICE for many years. ALICE has been used in movies like World War Z, Guardians of the Galaxy, Exodus, Maleficent, 300: Rise of an empire and many others. ToolChefs specialize in creating unique plugins for a variety of software packages, such as Autodesk Maya, The Foundry Nuke, SideFX Houdini and Newtek Lightwave.
Product: Toolchefs Atoms Crowd
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : https://atoms.toolchefs.com/
System Requirements: PC
Platform: Microsoft Windows (8.1, 10)
Platform requirements: *
Size: 414.5 mb
* supported 3D Packages supported
- Autodesk Maya 2016, 2016.5, 2017, 2018 (64bit)
- Side FX Houdini 16.5, 17.x
- Katana 2.5 & 2.6 & 3.0
- V-Ray 3.5x, 3.6x
- Renderman 20.x, 21.x, 22.x
- Arnold 4.x, 5.x
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× Toolchefs Atoms Crowd 2.5.0 Close
Download File Size:414.64 MB