ETA Dynaform 5.9.4 Build 2019.01.21 | 691.2 mb
Engineering Technology Associates, Inc. (ETA) announces the release of DYNAFORM version 5.9.4, a simulation software solution, which analyzes the entire die system and allows organizations to bypass soft tooling, reducing tryout time, lowering costs, and improving cycle times and productivity.
DYNAFORM version 5.9.4 Release notes - Date: January 21, 2019
This latest release offers the following newly added features:
- A new option “Scratch Direction” on the Stoning interface to enable users to decide which scratch direction of stone is used in eta/Post.
- A new feature to support fitting before and after springback deformation in Springback Distance function of eta/Post.
- Along with the added ability to automatically add internal nodes when there are too few nodes on the Drive Line in the Skid Mark function of eta/Post.
About ETA Dynaform. DYNAFORM is a simulation software solution, which allows organizations to bypass soft tooling, reducing overall tryout time, lowering costs, increasing productivity & providing complete confidence in die system design. It also allows for the evaluation of alternative and unconventional designs & materials. DYNAFORM Modules:
- Blank Size Engineering (BSE) - BSE is widely used for estimating blank size, along with blank nesting for maximum material usage, scrap & piece price. The plug-in is used to predict thinning, thickening & also to generate a forming limit diagram (FLD).
- Formability Simulation (FS) - FLD copyFS facilitates the rapid development & validation of single-station & progressive die designs. It uncovers hidden problem areas & enables designers to optimize designs based on accurate forming results.
- Die Evaluation (D-Eval) - Since most tooling designs are done in a CAD environment, DYNAFORM’s D-Eval Module was specially created to support and analyze CAD based tooling and engineering designs.
- Die System Analysis (DSA)- DSA efficiently predicts many stamping related concerns within the die production line. It is used to analyze scrap shedding/removal, die structural integrity & sheet metal transferring/handling.
- Optimization Platform - This module helps users to go beyond identifying problem areas, by incorporating design optimization to improve performance and quality - reducing wrinkling, thinning and tearing.
About Engineering Technology Associates, Inc. (ETA) Advanced product development engineers working as structural analysts for the world’s largest automotive manufacturers established Engineering Technology Associates, Inc. (ETA) in 1983. ETA’s expertise in the areas of vehicle durability, NVH, metal forming, crashworthiness, occupant safety and product design have provided an intimate knowledge of the challenges and needs of the product development engineer. Proactive in the creation and implementation of new analysis methods and software, ETA is the developer of the Inventium Suite, DYNAFORM and VPG. ETA is a subsidiary of Cranes Software International Limited (CSIL).
Product: ETA Dynaform
Version: 5.9.4 Build 2019.01.21
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.eta.com
Language: English, Chinese Traditional, Japanese
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP or newer
Size: 691.2 mb
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
Download File Size:681.11 MB