Autodesk Structural Bridge Design 2019 | 412.2 mb
Autodesk Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of Structural Bridge Design 2019.0. This release introduces analysis and design to Australian Standards 5100:2017(2nd Edition) and other features.
Autodesk Structural Bridge Design 2019.0 Readme - Date 12-12-2018:
- Analysis and design to Australian Standards 5100:2017 (2nd Edition).
This release maintains the superseded AS 5100:2004 and has the ability to convert between editions. Significant changes to the 2004 edition of AS 5100.5 include the design of flexural members for shear and torsion, incorporating the modified compression field theory. For details of other changes refer to the preface in the Standards.
- Canadian precast sections added.
- Mixed beam type linebeam models.
Dead load and deflection analysis can now be performed for mixed beam linebeam models. If the linebeam contains both composite steel and concrete beam types, set the continuity for the concrete type. The composite steel type will be continuous from girder only.
- Pre-tensioned prestressed beam analysis.
Non-prestressed reinforcement can be optionally included in the calculation of cross sectional properties of the non-composite section via a new check box on the design beam analysis form. The default is to exclude reinforcement for legacy files and to include for new beams. For Eurocodes shear analysis, it is now possible to override the effective depth value on the section definition form. The results detail the default value calculation.
- AASHTO LRFD - Design Section Service Limit State.
The following options are added for the control of cracking calculations: Apply 2" concrete cover limit. Apply 5" reinforcement spacing limit.
- Australian Standards 5100 - stress-strain curve for reinforcement.
The default ULS stress-strain curve for reinforcement has changed for Australian Standards. The new default gives identical yield stress in tension and compression with 500 MPa at 0.25% strain. The previous default has been migrated to a curve option labeled "BS 5400", which is based upon the ULS stress strain curve defined in the UK Bridge Design code BS 5400.
- Creep calculation for long term elastic modulus in SLS Design Section analysis.
Additional detail has been added to the Design Section creep calculations for "drying shrinkage for age at first loading" and "age at time" according to EN1992-2. These two age parameters are added to the "Design Data for Serviceability Calculations" form. The parameter formerly labeled as "Age at loading" has been renamed as "Age of concrete". The effect of ambient temperature on creep has been corrected.
- Design Section concrete elastic modulus interpolation.
The Design Section Service Limit State now has an alternate option for interpolating elastic modulus. The calculation of the interpolated value is detailed in the results.
Primary Issues Resolved By This Release
Project / Structural Analysis
- Using the Line Beam analysis could cause Autodesk Structural Bridge Design to close unexpectedly.
- Reinforced concrete beam defined in a project following a Pre-stressed beam may include tendon data from the first beam.
- Traffic Loading on buried structures. There is an issue including surcharge loading in a traffic loading compilation.
- Application hangs on creating new section element if a linked design section is highlighted.
- Graphical display of pin joints incorrect for line girder analysis.
- Unable to create design section following offset beam creation.
- EU Pre-stressed Beam: Effective depth used for shear calculations may not be correct and needs detailing.
- AU: Unable to edit reinforcement cover for a Super-T cross section.
- Reinforced concrete beam: no section location in Differential temperature report.
- Incorrect external surface calculation for Open Super-T T2 with in-situ slab.
- AASHTO LRFD Post-tensioned Beam: Access violation can occur when accessing shear design.
- Post-tensioned beam: Analysis causes the application to become unresponsive.
- EU Steel composite Beam: Unable to perform differential temperature analysis.
- EU Reinforced concrete Beam: SLS stresses in graphic may differ from calculation report.
- Design Section Analysis: The heights to the resolved forces are incorrect where the NA is rotated.
- Incorrect creep coefficient in the calculation of SLS stresses for long term elastic modulus.
- Graphic for reverse differential temperature loads have wrong scaling for moments.
- Plastic section property calculation graphic not displayed correctly.
- Unable to do a general stress-strain interaction curve analysis.
About Autodesk Structural Bridge Design. Autodesk Structural Bridge Design software helps engineers achieve greater flexibility and efficiency in the design of small-to medium-span bridges integrating loading, analysis, and code checking processes whist providing an efficient workflow. This single integrated software solution does not require valuable time importing, exporting or converting data instead it provides tools to help accelerate project completion. Structural Bridge Design refines design options faster with automated updates in a define-analyse-code check loop whenever parameters change. Engineers can additionally improve accuracy and reliability by reviewing code check requirements with detailed “hand” calculation-style design sheets that are created will full formulae and code referencing.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Structural Bridge Design
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 412.2 mb
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
Download File Size:399.31 MB