× Neuratron PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate 2020.1 v9.0.0 Close
Neuratron PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate 2020.1 v9.0.0 | 94.8 Mb
More than 22 years experience in recognition technologies have enabled us to design and create the formidable OmniScore²™ dual-engine recognition system, incredibly making PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate over 99.5% accurate on most PDFs and originals!
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate picks out virtually every detail and even recognizes 4 and 6 line guitar tablature, 1, 2 and 3 line percussion staves. Our music handwriting app NotateMe is fully integrated, meaning you can write music on the go with your tablet and stylus, or mouse/trackpad if you do not have one.
Easiest to Use
Ease-of-use has been a central design aim right from the start, and with automatic scanning and recognition, plus licensed Sibelius-style editing interfaces, PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate even becomes fun and exciting to use!
Reads virtually all markings in printed music, and most in handwritten music, including:
- 5-line staves (normal and small), 4- and 6- line guitar staves, 1-, 2- and 3-line percussion staves
- Notes, chords (including stem direction, beams & flags) and rests (including multirests) in up to 4 voices per staff
- Appoggiaturas (grace notes), cue-sized and cross-staff notes
- Accidentals and articulation marks
- Clefs, key signatures, time signatures
- The format of the page, including the page size, staff size, margins, and where systems end
- Slurs, ties and hairpins
- Text including lyrics, dynamics, fingerings, instrument names, tempo and technique markings
- Guitar chord diagrams
- Various other markings such as codas, segnos, ornaments, pedal markings and repeat endings
- 64 staves per page
- 400 pages per score
- An IBM compatible Pentium III (or equivalent AMD processor) or higher PC with Windows 7/8/10. At least 512MB is recommended.
- Your computer should also have a reasonable amount of free hard disk space - at least 40MB and preferably rather more.
- Adobe Reader 6.0 or later should be installed to view PhotoScore’s PDF help.
- Sibelius users note: Although PhotoScore will work with Sibelius version 3 and higher, It is recommended that you use Sibelius 5.0 or higher (Sibelius 2018 for the best results) as it has greatly improved PhotoScore importing capabilities.
- A scanner (probably connected to your computer via a USB, Printer or SCSI port), and installed TWAIN or WIA driver software.
- Recommended for NotateMe: Touch screen or tablet with stylus (e.g. Microsoft Surface Pro). Windows 8.1 if using touchscreen/stylus.
Home Page - https://www.neuratron.com
Visit All speedzodiac News
Download File Size:93.23 MB