Gemcom Software International Inc., the largest global supplier of mining software solutions, presents Gemcom GEMS 6.4, the latest version of its collaborative geology and mine planning software. GEMS ensures the accuracy and integrity of data for exploration, open pit, and underground operations. With a focus on data management, GEMS is used to quantify, model, plan, and schedule the extraction of mineral deposits.
The most significant feature of GEMS 6.4 is its powerful new patent-pending block model conversion engine, which is a world first and the only one of its kind in existence. The engine brings a new level of data sharing flexibility to the industry by providing direct conversion between different block model formats, delivering better collaboration and improved data integrity while saving users a great deal of time.
In addition to the block model conversion engine, GEMS 6.4 provides many enhancements to existing features requested by its users. To further increase productivity, GEMS includes enhanced block modelling capabilities; increased line, surface, and solid import and export options; and two point transformation profiles to transform solids and surfaces.
GEMS 6.4 highlights include:
- The interpolate and report feature allows users to work with larger datasets and use more than 100 interpolation profiles.
- Geospatial filtering is now possible through the use of clipping boundaries when importing points and lines.
- Enhanced importing support for Optech 3D rings (.xyz files), and Leapfrog mesh files.
- Esri Shapefiles can now be imported as points, polylines, or polygons.
- New two point transformation profile can be used to transform the coordinates of solids and surfaces from one system to another.
- Improved sorting capabilities in GEMS’ production scheduler allows for more efficient scheduling.
When mining companies seek to increase mine productivity, they turn to Gemcom for technology and services. The Company is home to world-renowned mining solutions like GEMS, Surpac, Minex, Whittle, and InSite, and to industry thought leaders who are pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in mining. Established in 1985, Gemcom has a global reach delivering comprehensive solutions in all major mining centres in more than 130 countries. Every major mining company, including BHP Billiton, Codelco, De Beers, Newmont and Vale is a Gemcom client. Through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions, the Company has become the largest global supplier of mining software solutions.
Name: Gemcom GEMS
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Download File Size:889.61 MB