Tape Construction Kit
We took a journey back to the Golden Age of magnetic tape recording.
We wanted to recreate all kinds of tape machines in software, from th
ground up. After many months spent on research, measurement and on
developing an architecture that would be flexible enough for the job,
we knew we had nailed it...?
But we couldn't stop there: We added the old noise-reduction systems
that were often (mis)used for timbral compression effects. Then more
heads and a global feedback path, which made an uber-tape-delay and
realistic 'one-shot' tape flanging possible.?
Users familiar with analogue recording gear should instantly feel at
home with Satin, and digital afficionados will also learn to love the
magic of tape Satin invites you to explore and find out for
- mix-and-match emulation spans all major historical developments in
- control multiple instances from one panel - 'glue multiple tracks
- high-quality: internal sample rate up to 384kHz, continuous tape
- all the 'goodness' of tape (saturation, transient-smoothing, HF
- full control over the 'badness' (head-bump, wow&flutter, asperity
noise, hiss etc.)
- record / repro EQ standards (separately selectable), classic NR
- extra FX modes: through-zero tape flanging, host-synchronizable
4-tap stereo delay
Download File Size:32.13 MB