SpeedGrade is a color grading application providing layer-based color correction and look design tools to ensure that digital video projects are visually consistent and aesthetically compelling. Featuring Direct Link integration with Premiere Pro for an integrated editing and color grading workflow, SpeedGrade is for editors, filmmakers, colorists, and visual effects artists who want their work to shine.
Deliver balanced color and distinctive, vibrant looks for any type of video production. Grade faster with more connected tools, over a dozen powerful new features, a redesigned interface, and Direct Link integration with Adobe Premiere Pro users. SpeedGrade CC gives you access to ongoing updates as soon as they're released, and integrates with other Adobe video tools for smooth start-to-finish video production. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloud.
Direct Link (NEW!)
Integrate your editing workflow with your color grading tools. Move projects seamlessly between Adobe Premiere Pro and SpeedGrade CC. Easily adjust cuts or fine-tune
grades to work on details more quickly and finish your projects faster.
Multiple masks (NEW!)
Create and save as many masks as you need within a single .Look file for an easier color grading workflow. Simply add masks to individual layers within your grading
stack. Move through projects more efficiently copying complex grades between shots is faster and easier than ever.
Easily achieve precision and beauty in your grades with new SpeedLooks. Apply SpeedLooks camera patches to balance the color spaces of different types of cameras.
and much more ...
- Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processor with 64-bit support
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8 (64 bit). Refer to the FAQ for more information about Windows 8 support.*
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation
- 1440x900 display required (1920x1080 display and second professionally calibrated viewing display recommended)
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- Dedicated GPU card with at least 1GB VRAM required for optimal performance (NVIDIA Quadro 4000, 5000, or 6000 recommended)
- QuickTime 7.6.8 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Tangent Element control surface recommended; Tangent CP200 family and Tangent Wave control surface also supported
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.
Download File Size:338.57 MB