If you need a realistic mandolin that works perfectly for country, folk, and Americana, look no further! Meticulously sampled, Evolution Mandolin features multiple round-robin in both pick directions for ample variation while playing. Its three velocity layers offer a wide, expressive dynamic range. In addition to all the staple articulations, including palm mutes, harmonics, and legato, we also sampled misfretted notes that can be interspersed in your mandolin performance for additional realism.
Evolution Mandolin brings you all the latest features from our Evolution guitar engine: an innovative strumming pattern editor, automatic chord detection, and a robust effects engine. Its abundant factory presets provide you with ready-to-use mandolin tones that fit right into the mix. We developed the library in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company, one of Utah's most venerable recording studios. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporated analog audio equipment to skillfully sculpt and emphasize the rich tonal qualities of the mandolin.
For the sampling session, Guy Randle recorded the versatile multi-instrumentalist Ryan Tilby. Known for his broad palette of sounds and styles, Ryan Tilby has performed at Telluride, Merlefest, FanFest, RockyGrass, and countless of other festivals throughout the United States, as well as having toured Europe multiple times. His music has been featured on Duck Dynasty, the Discovery Channel, and on Outdoor Photo Adventures. Ryan Tilby also offers remote recording services for clients around the world needing guitar, banjo, bass, mandolin, and ukulele tracks.
- Built-in strum pattern editor for authentic mandolin strumming.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
- Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
- 2.5 GB (compressed to 1.05 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, tremolo, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, muted strums, and much more, including misfretted sustains that can be randomly triggered for additional realism.
- MIDI articulations for instant upward/downward grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced), octaves, and powerchords.
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
Download File Size:1.15 GB