Substance Designer 5 is a node based texturing tool to create materials. Tired of messy layers ? Fit everything you need in a few compact and handy nodes. Let Substance connect all the channels for you and focus on what really matters: your art.
Make any change you want at any time, as it automatically applies to all the outputs of your substance. The fastest way to create and edit complete texture sets.
Revert all the actions you are making without losing any of your work. No more "I can't come back to that point"!
Real-Time PBR viewport
Match any game engine via custom shaders.
Interactive path-tracing for photo-realistic rendering.
The most advanced real-time post processing technology.
The New Generation of Procedural Art
Substance Designer 5 is powered by Substance Engine 2, the new iteration of the renowned procedural technology developed by Allegorithmic. It unleashes an incredible power of expression and fosters a new form of digital creativity.
This true image processor allows you to read input images and apply any custom effect or treatment using visual programming. There is simply no limit to what you can create using this tool.
Use images as gradients and pan through these textures to easily create dynamic and animated gradients and masks.
Create smooth or sharp bevels on any shape or pattern and generate hard surface detail normal maps in a few minutes!
New Blending Modes
The standard blend node now features the most popular blending modes such as Overlay and Soft Light
Apply any image on your mesh with no visible seam, control the scale and rotation of the projection and marvel at the seamless texture!
Random FX-Map input
FX-Map can now pick from multiple inputs randomly. This will allow you to splat or scatter a multitude of objects on a texture at once.
Allegorithmic Substance Designer 5.6.0:
- [Content] Added new "AO (Horizon Base Ambient Occlusion)" filter
- [Content] Added new "Height Blend" Filter
- [Content] Added new "Height to Normal (world units)" filter
- [Content] Added new "Material Height Blend" filter
- [Content] Added new "Snow Cover" filter
- [Content] Added new "Water Level" filter
- [Content] Added new "Color Match" filter
- [Content] Added new "Histogram Scan (Non Uniform)" filter
- [Preferences] [UI] Add an option in Preferences to disable the High-DPI detection
- [3d View] Add a "reset camera position" option
- [Iray] Integrate IRay SDK 2016.2 for Pascal architecture Support
- [Graph] Add "Copy Node information to the clipboard" option on contextual menu
- [MDL] alg material root is not removed on exported preset
- [MDL Graph] links for missing resource are not deleted in the MDL graph
- [Library] Creating a new filter creates two base conditons
- [Library] Folders doesn't filters anymore library's content
- [Bakers] Progress Bar does come and go
- [Bakers] Non existant cage resource prevents to bake
- [Content] Various errors in "Functions.sbs"
- [Export] File format is always reset to png
- [UI] Substance Designer UI Scaling Issue
- [Graph] Crash when moving the original package of a graph instance
- [Preferences] if the default shader/tangent plugin/.. are not found use the ones defined in the default project
- [Parameters] Sliders have to much precision on Mac
- [Explorer] Move 3D mesh from a folder to another corrupts this resource
- Closing the window doesn't kill SD process
- File open dialog does not display files with the "All format" filter
Download File Size:308.85 MB