R&B SplitWorks 2017 SP0.1 | 55.1 mb
R&B has released an update to SplitWorks 2017 is a revolutionary new product, using advanced technology, to automate the process of core and cavity separation and creation for the plastic molding, blow molding, sheet metal (progressive dies, bending), aluminum injecting, investment casting, wax molding for ceramics technology.
SplitWorks 2017 SP0.1 - release notes:
- SplitWorks 2017 SP0.1 runs under SOLIDWORKS 2019 SP0.0.
SplitWorks 2017 SP0 - release notes:
– Create Sub Inserts is used to create sub inserts with/without a base from an insert (part) in an assembly given a sketch or a set of faces defined by selection or by a color. For a sketch it must be created on the base of the insert or on a plane (at the part level) and containing one or more closed loops prior to activation of the menu. For a set of face either select the faces on the fly or prepare a group of faces with the same color. The sub inserts are created as separate parts, added to the assembly and subtracted from the insert. It is available through the Tools > SplitWorks >Create Sub Inserts… menu system, the icon menu (if activated in the assembly document) or the CommandManager tab.
- Added circular planar surface to the planar surface options. When planar option is identified then only the Distance parameter is displayed which indicates the extra margin for the planar surface.
Add Planar Surface
- Icon has been added to the Chain Edges dialogue to allow quick access to this menu.
– Chain Edges has been optimized to offer the correct solution automatically (with no need in most cases to change the direction).
– Update Surface automatically rolls up the tree to the relevant (core or cavity) surface and rolls back down after performing the update. This may lead to errors due to changes in the original surface which will have to be corrected.
– Create Side Core direction can be defined by a circle as well.
– Right Hand Mouse button SplitWorks menus (Chain Edges, Planar Surface and SplitWorks Delete) are now on the main menu and not under a sub-menu.
– User Blanks can now be defined in all versions. Previously the user blank had to be defined in version SOLIDWORKS 2014 or before.
About R&B SplitWorks. SplitWorks is a revolutionary new product, using advanced technology, to automate the process of core and cavity separation and creation for the plastic molding, blow molding, sheet metal (progressive dies, bending), aluminum injecting, investment casting, wax molding for ceramics technology industries, including advanced technology to update the inserts after any modifications or additions to the part including changed IGES/Parasolid files!
- Incorporates process-specific knowledge of mold making in CAMD (Computer Aided Mold Design) software.
- Delivers levels of productivity that dramatically outperform traditional mold making software at an affordable price!
- Provides time-to-market gains of 2-1 or better!
SplitWorks’ intelligence begins by analyzing the part model and then displaying a color coated preview of the part, showing the potential core, cavity, zero draft angle surfaces and surfaces which belong to both the core and the cavity, according to the selected splitting direction.
The part may be a solid created within SOLIDWORKS, or imported from any other CAD system via SOLIDWORKS’ translators. SplitWorks will work even on non-solid geometry giving it a significant competitive advantage over other products.
The user can modifying the split direction, by simply clicking on a plane, planar face or edge, which dynamically updates the preview. Undercuts and “no draft” angle surfaces are analyzed at this stage allowing “you” to determine the best splitting direction.
About R&B Ltd. R&B prides itself on developing leading-edge technological CAMD (Computer-Aided Mold Design) solutions for the Mold & Die industry, consisting of a set of software products allowing engineers to generate complete 3D computer generated mold tool designs. Our “industry proven” solutions have helped hundreds of organizations achieve their business objectives in a cost effective manner.
Our technologies provide engineers with powerful, intelligent functionality within 3D CAD, unprecedented ease-of-use, at a price affordable for every engineer. Thus providing our customers with a return-on-investment (ROI) as quickly as within 3-6 design projects.
Product: R&B SplitWorks
Version: 2017 SP0.1
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.rnbusa.com
Language: english, french, german, italian, portuguese, spanish, polish, turkish
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 or 10
Software Prerequisites: DS SolidWorks 2015-2019
Size: 55.1 mb
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
Download File Size:53.89 MB