× MSC Apex 2020 with Documentation Close
MSC Apex 2020 with Documentation | 3.9 Gb
MSC Software Corporation, a part of Hexagon, announced the new release of MSC Apex 2020, the company's award-winning Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulation platform.
What's new in MSC Apex 2020 Beam Model Import Improvements:
- Support multiple orientations with a single span during beam import. Prior versions of MSC Apex would import beams with variable orientations as one element per span. Now, a table is created for the span so it can be one span across multiple elements.
- Support variable offsets for beams during import Similar to the variable orientations mentioned above, if an imported span had offsets that varied non-uniformly between ends, prior versions of MSC Apex would remove this variation. Now the program retains the full offset profile as long as there are no ID changes for the bar elements.
- Improved beam orientation mapping. Prior versions would alter orientations after import and/or geometry association, and now they are mapped more consistently.
Geometry From Mesh Improvements:
- Support mesh with faceted geometry association MSC Apex now allows you to use the facet body tool on previously created faceted geometry, allowing you to refine the faceted geometry through an iterative process or create NURBS geometry from faceted geometry. This allows you to make multiple tries at creating NURBS geometry vs having only one attempt allowed.
Surface Meshing Enhancements
- Improved incremental surface meshing Arbitrary holes are now supported in addition to washers, and the workflow has been adjusted accordingly.
File Import Enhancements:
- .stl stereolithography files are now supported for import
- Fixes for previously identified issues
MSC Apex MSC Apex is the world first computational partsв„ў based CAE system that will serve as the platform for a broad range of physics and applications that MSC Software will introduce over time. MSC Apex transforms the way engineers perform simulation by reducing critical CAE modeling and process time from days to hours. The platform delivers innovative technology that enables predictive product development in the earlier stages of design where it is critical in saving time and money.
MSC Apex is a Parts & Assemblies Model Representation centric solution allowing supply chains to share a unique product structure while independently managing instances of parts, sub-systems, full assemblies, and their corresponding multi-fidelity behavioral representations. This enables each person in the overall product development workflow to finally have the right data.
MSC Apex offers a unique, fun and easy-to-use experience making it possible for non-CAE experts to learn the software in a single day. This new user interface approach allows for a 10x reduction in tools. Built-in video tutorials, workflow instructions and at-mouse guidance make it easy for engineers to quickly learn and become productive at simulation.
MSC Apex- Unified CAE Environment for Virtual Product Development
MSC.Software is a global leader of simulation solutions that help companies improve quality, save time and reduce costs associated with designing and testing manufactured products. MSC.Software works with thousands of companies worldwide to develop better products faster with simulation technology, software, and services. MSC.Software employs people in 23 countries.
Product: MSC Apex
Version: 2020 with Documentation
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.mscsoftware.com
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 3.9 Gb
* System Requirements: Minimum / Recommended System Requirements
Hardware Platforms Intel Core 2 Duo, I7 and Intel Xeon, Intel Core 2 Quad
Memory 8 GB Minimum / 16 GB (or higher) Recommended
Swap Space/Page File Swap = 1.5 times the memory size.
Disk Space 12- 20 Gb
Operating Systems Windows 7 Enterprise, Professional, or Ultimate Editions (Service Pack 1, 64 bit) / Windows 10 Professional 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299, Build 15063 or Build 14393)
Other 3 Button Mouse
Graphics Devices 1280×1024 or higher resolution
Supported Graphics Cards
Apex uses OpenGL acceleration. Any graphics board and driver combination that supports OpenGL version 3.3 or higher and 1280×1024 resolution or greater should work with the application.
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× MSC Apex 2020 with Documentation Close
Download File Size:3.79 GB