Changes in 2.01
Host compatibility changes:
* Added support for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.
* Added VST 3 support.
* Improved compatibility with Ableton Live.
* Added 64-bit VST 2 support in Reaper under OS X.
* Fixed accuracy of latency compensation in Declick module.
* Fixed Hum Removal module's learn feature at high sampling rates.
* Added support for RX 1 workflow in main audio display:
shift-click-release to adjust the borders of full-bandwidth
* Added support for placing the playhead: ctrl-click on the main
audio display at any time to place the playhead.
* Added support for dragging the current file from the RX 2
application's title bar under OS X.
* Introduced the new iZotope Crash Reporter to help customers
automatically submit crash reports to iZotope for rapid
diagnosis & bug fixing.
* Greatly improved RX's support for frames in the time ruler,
including drop-frame mode.
* Better support for Carbon-based plug-ins under OS X, in
RX 2.00 some of these plug-ins would display with a blank
UI (RX 2 Advanced only).
* Fixed issue when using "Open with" in OS X's Finder to launch RX.
* Fixed bug with iZotope authorization where authorizing to a USB
flash drive wasn't working properly.
* Better support for Unicode characters in RX's "Save As" dialog.
* Many minor bugfixes and performance enhancements.
Download File Size:121.23 MB